- Viewing history of attacks for selected villages
- Sending troops to selected villages by 1 click
- Favorite Farms list. List of villages you often farm
- Storing attacks history locally. So you can see whole history of attacks (not only 5 last) on village.
- Search players’ village by player name and showing distance to your villages
- Search neighborhood villages by coordinates and radius
- Search alliance by name. Showing all villages of alliance with distances to your villages
- Sending fake attacks (spam) to many villages simultaneously. You can send attack even to whole alliance!
- Integration with http://travian-utils.com. It allows:
“Tools” screen can be shown by “View->Tools” command from Status screen or by “Tools” command from system tray icon menu.
Please activate “Farm List” tab. You will see next screenshot:
There are 4 sub tabs:
- Favorite Farms
- Search by Coordinates
- Farm Player
When we first run TravianTray “Favorites Farm” tab is empty because we’ve not added any data to it yet. That is why we’ll start this manual from using “Search by Coordinates” tab:
Every sub tab in Farm List tool has 3 views: village view, attack history view and attack log view. The only difference between them is top panel.
“Search by coordinates” sub tab allows you to search players by given coordinates and radius. You can enter coordinates by entering X|Y or changing selecting “Your Villages” combo box items.
We’ve selected “Village 1” in “Your village” combobox and clicked on “Search” button. The result will look like
This account’s villages are shown with yellow color background. Villages of players of our alliance are shown with light green color background.
To refresh attack history for some village row you need double click on it or run a command from popup menu -“Reload Attack History”. After loading data is stored locally on “<server_name>_storage” subfolder. So we can view it next time without reloading.
Villages view has next columns:
- Favorite Status: has icon if village is in favorite list
- Tribe: shows icon of Travian tribe. Contains data only when attack history was loaded at least 1 time
- Online status: shows online status icon (, , …) from http://travian-utils.com. Data can be loaded by “Refresh Online Status” popup command
- Village Name
- Village Population
- Player Name
- Distance: shows distance from search coordinates or from your village from which you want to send army
- Logs: shows count of loaded attack logs
- Last Time: shows time of last loaded attack log
Villages view has the popup menu:
TIP: Use Shift or Ctrl keys for selecting multiple rows on tables
- “Reload Attack History”: reloads history attacks data from server and stores information locally. Can be run by double click. Also can be run for a few villages simultaneously
- “Locate User”: activates “Farm Player” tab and search his villages
- “Locate User in new Tab”: activates “Farm Player” tab and search his villages but shows result in a new subtab
- “Locate Alliance”: activates “Alliance” tab and search all villages of all players with online statuses from http://travian-utils.com
- “Center Village”: activates “Search by Coordinates” tab and start search by coordinates of selected village
- “Add to Favorites”: adds selected village to Favorites List. First column will contain icon. Can be run for a few villages simultaneously
- “Remove from Favorites”: removes selected village from Favorites List
- “Travian-utils.com -> Open Player Page”: open player page on http://travian-utils.com analyzer. Can be run for a few villages simultaneously
- “Travian-utils.com -> Open Alliance Page”: open alliance page on http://travian-utils.com analyzer. Can be run for a few villages simultaneously
- “Travian-utils.com -> Refresh Online Status”: refreshes online status by analyzing data from http://travian-utils.com analyzer. Can be run for a few villages simultaneously
Attack History View has the popup menu:
- “Locate Attacker”: activates “Farm Player” tab and search Attacker’s villages
- “Locate Attacker in new Tab”: activates “Farm Player” tab and search attacker’s villages and shows result in new tab
- “Travian-utils.com -> Open Attacker Page”: open attacker’s page on http://travian-utils.com analyzer
- “Open containing folder”: open folder in “Windows Explorer” where TravianTray stores attack logs. Attack logs are stored as html files
Let’s search all villages near 90|200 coordinates
By using Shift and Ctrl keys select all village rows and run command from popup menu “Travian-utils.com -> Refresh Online Status”:
As you see 1 player has yellow online status. Select P_Alex player and run command “Locate User” from popup menu. Then in “From Village” combo select “Village 2” and click on “spam” radio button:
In combobox with troops type we can select troops type for sending attacks. Then please click on “Send Troops” button to send fake attacks to all his villages:
Next we’ll send fake attacks to whole alliance. For it run at first “Locate Alliance” command from popup menu on villages of P_Alex.
Alliance page will be activated and we’ll get next screenshot:
As you can see online statuses for all players of alliance were loaded from http://travian-utils.com analizer. Then in “From Village” combo select “Village 1” and click on “Troops” radio button. We have only 75 Clubswingers. Let’s send 15 attacks with 15 Clubswingers. Select 15 villages and click on “Send Troops” button:
Let’s add not active player to our favorite farms list – to do it we need to select all of villages and call “Add to Favorites” popup command:
Then please activate Favorite Farms tab:
So when you run TravianTray again next time you can easy farm these villages without search.
To remove village from Favorites use “Remove from Favorites” popup command.